The March 28 event is now cancelled.
The next two events will be June 20th and September 19th. Registration for the June 20th event will open May 20th.
- Registration and pre-payment for this HHW event is mandatory.
- We must receive your $10.00 registration fee no later than the Wednesday prior to Saturday’s event.
- No monies will be accepted at the collection site.
- Please be prepared for wait times!
- Registration limited to the first 360 households
- Open to Dutchess County Residents Only
Events are held at:
Dutchess County Department of Public Works
626 Dutchess Turnpike, Poughkeepsie, NY
(access off of Route 44 to Burnett Boulevard)
These events are partially funded by the NY State Department of Environmental Conservation
- Product Containers Marked: “Warning”, “Hazardous”, “Flammable”, “Poisonous”, “Corrosive”
- Photo chemicals
- Non-latex driveway sealer
- Pool chemicals
- Flammable liquids
- Metal polish
- Gasoline/oil mixture
- Brake fluid,
- Chemical fertilizers
- Oil & lead based paints (no latex!)
- Mercury containing devices
- Computer monitors
- Fax machines